Marlos Viana sends this in.
The Statistics Forum, brought to you by the American Statistical Association and CHANCE magazine, provides everyone the opportunity to participate in discussions about probability and statistics and their role in important and interesting topics.
The views expressed here are those of the individual authors and not necessarily those of the ASA, its officers, or its staff. The Statistics Forum is edited by Andrew Gelman.
Search The Statistics Forum
- Let’s Go to the Videotape: Promoting the visibility and understanding of regulatory science by using case studies from publicly available FDA information February 15, 2017 Megan Murphy
- Remembering Steve Fienberg February 15, 2017 Megan Murphy
- Honesty and Transparency Are Not Enough February 15, 2017 Megan Murphy
- Interview with Professor Geert Molenberghs February 15, 2017 Megan Murphy
- Editor’s Letter—Vol. 30, No. 1 February 15, 2017 Megan Murphy